Note: We have very limited quantity of this set as we have priced at a loss to liquidate to make room for the new sets which will have a new retail box and new graphics on the blade.
The Steakhouse Series of knives are commercial grade knives designed and constructed to be used in restaurant environments. Blades are constructed of high-carbon stainless steel, and handles are manufactured from various materials to meet the need of the customer, or fit well in the design of a home kitchen.
- Four Piece Steak Knife Set With Wood Handles
- Wenge Wood Handles Designed Large For Better Grip
- Stainless Steel Blades With Half Serration And Half Straight Edge
- Riveted Handles
- Includes Four Knives In A Gift Box
- Blades Are A Little Over 5" In Length
- Made In Portugal
These knives have wood handles that are not stablized, so dishwashing is not recommended as it will cause the handles to expand and shrink, and dry out faster. This knife has been tested for years in food service with many knives lasting years under harsh work conditions. Over time if the knife handle dries, or fades, it can be treated with a food grade oil, or a food based oil such as olive oil.