JERO Hunter Knife Set With Camo Field Scabbard. Knives And Scabbard Made In Portugal Using European Materials.
- JERO Professional 4-Piece Hunter Knife Set With Three Commercial Grade Processing Knives And Nylon Camo Field Scabbard.
- Knives are constructed of high-carbon German stainless steel for long edge life, high corrosion resistance and improved strength. These are the same blades used in the JERO commercial knives used by some of the largest meat processing facilities in the world. Blades are designed to withstand the use and abuse of daily commercial use.
- Handles are constructed of commercial grade polymers that are impact and temperature resistant. The handles are injection molded onto the blade and tang of the knife for seamless transitions, and superior strength. High visibility blaze orange tint is used. Handles are lightly textured making them easier to clean.
- Handle shape is designed for the meat processing work environment. Comfortable grip and superior control no matter the hand position. Reduced sized finger guards allow for more of the blade to be used when working.
- Set includes a heavy-duty camo field scabbard constructed of durable nylon fabric, with three pouches to hold the knives while working or storing. A flag covers the knives when storing, but then can be folded back out of the way to the knives can be accessed quickly. The back side featues two belt loops for wearing, and a larger loop for hanging. Scabbard is manufactured in Portugal by a leading textile factory that produces high quality bags, backpacks and cases for many top European brands.
- Set Includes: 7" blade narrow butcher; 5.25" blade deer skinner (also works well as a camp knife) and 5" curved boning knife, as well as the heavy-duty field scabbard. Set comes retail packed, making it perfect for retail store selling or for gift giving. Knives are made in Portugal by JERO in the modern JERO factory, by dedicated workers, so with over two decades of experience in knife making.
- Made In Portugal
The JERO Hunter Set was designed with the hunter and meat processor in mind. JERO took the three most popular knives purchased by our hunting and small meat processing customers and created a set with a high visibility hunter orange handle. The handles are injected molded onto the blade and tang of the knife to create a seamless and strong bond. The handles are manufactured from impact and temperature resistant commercial grade polymers, and feature a slight texture, providing a secure grip, but allowing the handles to be easily cleaned. The handle design is our most popular for meat processing facilities, as it provides good hand positioning, no matter the grip, but also fits easily into the flat scabbards or narrow sheaths used in processing or in the field. The blades are constructed of German high-carbon stainless steel for long edge life and strength. The set includes as 7" blade narrow butcher, 5" blade curved boning knife and 5.25" blade skinner. The skinning knife has been a popular model with the deer processing users, but the knife works well with other small to medium sized animals, and makes a great camp knife. Also included is a camo knife scabbard/case. The case is constructed of heavy-duty nylon material, the same material used in many higher end backpacks. A flap covers the knives during storage, but can be lifted and tucked behind the knives when in use. Belt loops on the back allow the scabbard to be worn while working, but it also features a loop for hanging. Knives are manufactured by JERO in the JERO Portugal factory. The knife scabbard is manufactured in Portugal by a leading textile company that produces quality and higher end bags for many different brands around the world. Materials for the knives and scabbard are sourced in Europe. Retail packaged making it ideal for a gift.