- JERO Full Tang Greek Cleaver
- High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blade With Full Tang
- Heavy-Duty Nylon Polymer Handle For Added Strength
- Blade Length: 12.5"
- Overall Length: 17.75"
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz (average wt as weights per unit vary slightly)
- Blade Thickness: 3.60 mm (at spine)
The Greek Cleaver was originally designed and manufactured in large quantities to be a cleaver used in lamb processing, especially in Greece and across the Middle East and Africa. Across these regions of the world, JERO has sold this cleaver on a regular basis. Over time the cleaver has been adopted by butchers and fisherman, as well as some in the agriculture industry such as farming. Restaurants have purchased to use for numerous uses, such as chopping up ribs; sharpening the edge thinner for meat slicing, to using to portion cheese. Grocery stores have purchased for splitting melons. Blade is constructed of a high-carbon stainless steel. It has a full tang for balance, strength and shock absorption. The nylon polymer handle is very durable and provides a good grip. The handle is attached using large stainless steel rivets.