Note: Limited quantity. We have our remaining units on sale to make room for the new retail packed models arriving this year. The Coimbra line has been one of our most popular home lines globally.
- Coimbra Line From Jero - Portuguese Made Designer Series
- A Daniel Gameiro Designed Set - Commercial Grade Construction - Unique Design For The Modern Kitchen
- Handles Are Constructed Of Layers Of Resin Injected Wood That Are Pressed Together And Resin Coated To Produce Durable And Beautiful Handles
- Blades Are Constructed Of High-Carbon German Stainless Steel For Long Edge Life and Strength
- Full Tang Handles With Stainless Steel Rivets For Added Strength
- Set Comes In Wood Box With Latch - Six Knives Included
- Blade Length 3.5" / Serrated Front With Straight Edge Back
- Made In Portugal
The Coimbra line from Jero is a Designer Series of home kitchen knives that are manufactured for commercial abuse, but designed to be unique, functional, and pleasing to the eye. Jero Designer Series of knives and utensils, feature quality Jero products designed by some of the leading European and Scandinavian designers. The Coimbra is the work of Daniel Gameiro. In the design of this line Daniel had a goal: "My goal at designing the Coimbra collection must be seen as an attempt to materialize the concept 'shape-function'. I tried to look at the aspect of the object as a function. In other words, I do not wan to see 'just' a knife, but also a beautiful object."