The Charcuterie knife is a small knife shaped like a cleaver that is sharpened for slicing. The curved blade design makes it easier to slice meats such as sausage, and do light dicing if needed. Ideal for slicing harder cheeses, or use the smaller wide blade design to scoop and spread softer cheeses. Constructed of high-carbon stainless steel. Handle is manufactured from impact and temperature resistant commercial grade polymers that are injection molded onto the blade and tang for added strength. The edge of this knife is sharp and ready to slice. Works well slicing up vegetables. Made in Portugal by JERO. Since 1983 JERO has manufactured quality knives and tools for professional, commercial and home use.
- Charcuterie knife features a little over 5" slightly curved blade constructed from German high-carbon stainless steel.
- Handle is constructed of impact and temperature resistant commercial grade polyimers that are injection molded onto the blade and tang for added strength.
- Sharpened edge slices and dices - works well slicing up sausage and hard cheeses as well as vegetables such as squash. Use to slice up mushrooms, olives or to slice up herbs.
- Wide blade works well for spreading soft cheeses or spreads, and curved blade design can contour to most bowls to scrape up remaining sauces, spreads or toppings.
- Designed to look like a mini cleaver, but works similar to small chef or asian knives - use to slice sushi rolls.
- Small design makes the knife easy to handle and control and makes a perfect addition to any kitchen.