- High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blade For Longer Edge Life
- Machined Sharpened Edge For Consistent Edge Angle
- Injection Molded On Commercial Grade Polymer Handle
- Impact And Temperature Resistant Handle With Easy Clean Surface
- Grip Designed For More Hand Positions And Improved Control
- A Mad Cow Cutlery, West Texas Design Project For Goat, Lamb And Deer Processing
- Made In Portugal - Tested Worldwide
The Angelo skinner is the result of a joint project between Mad Cow Cutlery and JERO to design a knife for the small to medium size animal processors. By taking years of feedback, and testing various styles, the Angelo skinner was developed. The goal was to produce a knife that works well for goats, lambs, or deer and to manufacture the line using the popular and economical P3 series handle shape. With strong roots in Texas, especially central and west Texas, Mad Cow Cutlery tested the design and received feedback from meat processors, seasonal deer processing facilities and taxidermist located in these areas of Texas. Once a design was finally developed and feedback was positive, JERO took it one step further and tested the knife at goat and lamb processing facilities across Europe and the Middle East, where processing numbers were high and the knife was put to the test for edge life, ease of sharpening, and durability of the blade and handle. Grip ability and control were also evaluated, as well as ease of quick insertion and withdrawal of the knife from scabbards while working.